AMQ 5.9.1 deployed in WLS 12c, openwire protocol, is runnig and accepts
messages to any queue (numbers increase) but when using the admin pages to
get the list of messages: there are not visible.
Same problem using the java API from client application. This ONLY happens
when using persistence (KahaDB). I checked the UNIX rights are OK (R+W for
owner). If sending with non persistence it works well. When copying the db
files and deploying in my local ActiveMQ the messages are available -> the
messages are well stored in the files). Any idea ?
Thanks!