Tim,

Thanks for that, but I'm trying to get rid of the messages by fixing the issue
of the messages going outstanding, not changing the logging levels or turning
off the feature. :)

Anyone have a troubleshooting path or tuning recommendation, by chance?

Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu> wrote:

Well, you could get rid of those messages by choosing not to delete
inactive destinations (documentation:
http://activemq.apache.org/delete-inactive-destinations.html).

Or you could tune Log4J to only show WARN level messages for that Logger....