> Once the master is elected, the slave stores connect
> to elected master store and start receiving journal updates and
> synchronize their data files with the master

I was under the impression that master pushes data to the slaves. but it
looks like slaves pull data from master? Correct me if I am wrong.

About zookeeper election : How does zookeeper knows that out of all the
clients connected to zookeeper, which clients are ActiveMQ brokers fighting
to become master. Is there any particular key or configuration which is
passed by all the brokers connecting to zookeeper which says that we (let
say 3) ActiveMQ brokers belong to same environment and fighting to become
master.

Thanks,
Anuj