Hi all,

I¹m trying to use MQ 5.9.0 withinside of servciemix.  Were having some
problems with a network of brokers where our physical connection seems to be
dropping every once in a while.  I think we are hitting this issue :
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-4097 and I¹m trying to control the
delay in the reconnect time of the local broker but it doesn¹t seem to
respond to the URI parameters.

My url parmaeter looks like this :

uri="static:(failover:(tcp://${acornMQ2}))?keepAlive=true&reconnectDelay
=120000&initialReconnectDelay=120000&maxReconnectDelay=300000&us
eExponentialBackOff=false²

But in the logs I keep seeing that it is only using the default 10ms
reconnect delay.

Note the networkConnector setting is as follows:

<networkConnector
 name="portalMQ1ToacornMQ1"
 uri="static:(tcp://${acornMQ1},tcp://${acornMQ1})?keepAlive=true&amp;reconn
ectDelay=120000&amp;initialReconnectDelay=120000&amp;maxReconnectDelay=30000
0&amp;useExponentialBackOff=false"
 decreaseNetworkConsumerPriority="false"
 conduitSubscriptions="true"
 duplex="true"
 suppressDuplicateQueueSubscriptions="false"
 prefetchSize="10000"
/>

Can someone shed some light on the proper syntax to use to set this
parameter up correctly.  Is this even a valid parameter to use in this case
?

thanks,
Larry