We see the exact same behaviour. Since it is crucial that we do not loose any
messages we have increased the redelivery to 3. Have you been able to find the
root cause of this yet?
/Jörgen

********* DISCLAIMER *********

otherwise protected from disclosure and may include proprietary information. If
you are not the intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and
intended recipient you must not copy this message or attachment or disclose the
contents to any other person