Did support have any suggesting other than wait for the patch?  That patch
has got to be coming out soon.  There are quite a few things that need to
be fixed.   Let see if I can think of anything.  I guess if you try the
failover protocol with no maxReconnectAttempts it will default to something
and still have the issue.

When are you slated to go live with these servers.  You could push RedHat
to see if they would provide the patch early.  Maybe just this fix and not
the full 6.2.1 release.

Kent

--
*Kent Eudy*
Technical Director | Vizuri

Vizuri, a business unit of AEM Corporation
13880 Dulles Corner Lane, Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171