Hello Quinn,

Camel route is still a static way of doing it as I have to write it in Xml
file. It doesn't suite my test case which requires "dynamic" route creation
while the broker is running. Do you confirm this? Unless I have missed
something.

Just to compare with Artemis, for example, via Jolokia, you can create a
"Divert" which redirects messages from Topic to Queue via a REST call to
the running broker. The same applies to Qpid Java broker.

Regards,
Adel Boutros
Murex SAS
www.murex.com