Sorry - I was a little vague.

I’d use a Camel route that called a bean to determine the recipient list.  That
bean would load it’s configuration from a file, DB or whatever you requirements
are.  The bean would also be able to update it’s configuration when the file
changed.  You could use another route in the broker polling for a configuration
file, and then update the beans config when you got a new file.

I didn’t work through all the details, but that’s what I was thinking.