I have the disk a part of its on vggroup and an lv carved out of that with ext
4 file system on it. This is mounted on both systems and I am able to start
active mq fine. But would feel a lot better validating that only one of the two
nodes actually has a lock. I would love even more to verify that both nodes
when started are doing what they should, which is one has a locked access and
the other is in a sort of stand by until the lock is released.

Hope this makes sense.

Chris Fogarty

On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 12:37 PM -0700, "Matt Pavlovich"