Hi Raul,

Mayank  is not the only one with the problem.

For example I use JMS native client to send a message and then consume it
via the REST API.

I post object messages like so:
/ObjectMessage message = session.createObjectMessage(new
String(mystring.getBytes("UTF-8")));/
/producer.send(message);/

I do not use textMessages because, when I consume, the REST API removes
"<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>" from my XML, so I
post object messages.

If I use curl as follows:
curl -XGET
"http://<myhost>:8161/api/message/<myqueue>?type=queue&oneShot=true" -v -o
output.txt

I get always my charectars (tried: é,è,ç,à,ù) except for the euro sign "€"
which is something I am trying to use. The euro sign appears in hexadicimal!

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards