I use activemq 5.9.0 on REDHAT server.
I want to use the activemq query command to make sure if messages are sent
to a subscriber because we have a trouble with our system that sometimes the
broker can't send messages to the subscriber and cause a flow control which
stops receiving messages by reaching the store limit.
I noticed that whenever the broker couldn't send messages to the subscriber,
the value of Pending Queue size on Active Durable Topic Subscribers Page
(admin console) was always big.
So I decided to observe the value of PendingQueueSize by executing activemq
query command periodiclly. But I also noticed that the number of
PendingQueueSize outputs are bigger than the number of DestinationName in
activemq query command.
I beleived that the number of DestinationNames were the same as the number
of PendingQueueSize like clientID and pending queue size were the same
number on admin console. But it wasn't not the same when it comes to
activemq command.
I thought looking at DestinationName was suitable because the number of
Client IDs on admin console was the same as the number of DestinationName
outputs by executing activemq query command. (there are too many clientID
outputs in activemq command result.)
I also guessed that each PendingQueueSize output was below each
DestinationName. But my assumption both may not be true.

The requirement for the system is getting the values of each
PendingQueueSizes corresponding to DestinationName by executing activemq
command.
Can anyone help me!?

It is an example of activemq query command output on the system.
./activemq query | grep DestinationName | grep PendingQueueSize
DestinationName = aaaaaa
PendingQueueSize = 0
PendingQueueSize = 0
PendingQueueSize = 0