Hi everyone. I'm looking for feedback for queue managing utility
QueueExplorer. It's available for MSMQ for more than a decade, but with
upcoming version 4 it will support ActiveMQ too.

Let's get bad news first:
- it's commercial and closed source
- it's a Windows desktop application (.Net and WinForms)
- it uses Jolokia, and since it was included in ActiveMQ since 5.8.0 that's
the earliest version we support

So it won't work for everyone but I hope at least some people will find it
useful. It's currently in Beta. Any kind of feedback is welcome.

http://cogin.com/QueueExplorer/ActiveMQ/