Hi,

I am using ActiveMQ 5.14.1 with JDK 1.8. I was able to successfully bridge
between two brokers on Windows and on Linux system. But when I send a
message to foo.bar on broker 1 I do not see nay messages sent to broker-2 to
queue name foo.bar.

My network connectors for broker-1 is as follows:

 <networkConnectors>
           <networkConnector
            name="bridgetobroker2"
            uri="static://(tcp://localhost:61626,tcp://localhost:61617)"
            duplex="true"
            decreaseNetworkConsumerPriority="true"
            networkTTL="2"
            dynamicOnly="true">