Hello,

I would like to retrieve the SSL/TLS protocol used and the cipher suite used
when a secure AciveMQConnection is established. I do not find any
appropriate api to find the same. Here is the sample code which I am using
to connect to ActiveMQ.

            ActiveMQSslConnectionFactory sslConnectionFactory = new
ActiveMQSslConnectionFactory("ssl://ActiveqMQIP:61617");
            sslConnectionFactory.setKeyStore(new
File("C:\\users\\user\\desktop\\client.ks").toURI().toString());
            sslConnectionFactory.setTrustStore(new
File("C:\\users\\user\\desktop\\client.ts").toURI().toString());
            sslConnectionFactory.setKeyStorePassword("test");
            sslConnectionFactory.setTrustStorePassword("test");
            connection = sslConnectionFactory.createConnection();

I am able to connect to activemq successfully, create sessions/topics/queues
and do all the needed operations. But I do not find any way to retrieve the
protocol used(TLS or TLSv1.1 or TLSv1.2) and the ciphersuite used. Is there
any way/api to find the same?

Regards,
Mahesh