I have set up JMS Cluster with ActiveMQ v5.14.3, set up network connector and
enable duplex as below.  Also, a JMS client (Client Acknowledgement) can
receive queue message from both JMS servers but not send acknowledgement for
the message.  When I terminate the client, the unacknowledged messages
return back to JMS server.  However, when I start client again, it only
receive JMS message from connected server and CANNOT receive message from
other JMS server.

it JMS server configuration problem or bug?

POC2 JMS activemq.xml
 <networkConnector  name="LinkToBroker1"  duplex="true" networkTTL="3"
uri="static:(tcp://POC1:61616)">
                        <dynamicallyIncludedDestinations>
                         </dynamicallyIncludedDestinations>