Hi Francesco,

Thanks for the Thread dump.  I think I know what the issue is, I'll get it
fixed today.  This fix won't make the 1.5.3 release but I can provide you
with another snapshot with all the required fixes.

We can try to do another revision release soon after including this fix.

Cheers
Martyn

On Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 11:03 AM, francesco81 <francesco.padov...@bticino.it