Dear Tim

Thanks for your always help to understand ActiveMQ.
I didn't know ActiveMQ first at all but thanks to you ,
now I became to be confident about it a little.

> But let's step back for a second: why are you trying to limit the size of
> db.data in the first place? Why is its current size a problem?

We've managed ActiveMQ even thought didn't know how to configure/manage it.
Our ActiveMQ db size limit (it was LevelDB at that time) used to be just
1GB. lol!
I thought it was legit because we didn't know the default size limit of DB
in activemq.conf. (it's 100GB)
We came across the trouble because of surpassing the size limit (1GB) of DB.
We wouldn't have been afraid of DB size if had set the db size limit
properly.
The reason, i was afraid that data.db could grow to the point where it
surpass a disk size.

But even if not having this problem, I think every files should be small not
to surpass the disk size.

Thanks.
Kawai