Hello,

I searched in the documentation and archives how to change logging for client applications but any my attempt doesn't work.

I use activemq 5.14.3 and my IDE is eclipse neon.

The problem is that I would like to remove debug info produced by: InactivityMonitor Worker, WriteCheckTimer and ReadCheckTimer

It seems log4j.properties has no effect.
I pass it as argument: -Dlog4j.configuration=file:src/main/resources/log4j.properties
the file is configured like:
log4j.rootCategory=INFO, out

I tried also to use the BrokerURL connector according the reference: activemq.apache.org/tcp-transport-refernce.html for instance "tcp://localhost:61616?trace=true&startLogging=false" used with ActiveMQConnectionFactory(URL) I have even tried to disable InactivityMonitor by adding the parameter: "useInactivityMonitor=false" without success.

Please can you give any hints?

Regards,
Francesco