That's great news that it's reproducible, because that means you can set it
up in a test environment and attach a debugger to see what's happening and
why. I'd recommend setting a breakpoint on
http://activemq.apache.org/maven/5.12.0/apidocs/org/apache/activemq/store/jdbc/adapter/DefaultJDBCAdapter.html#doSetLastAck(org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.TransactionContext,%20org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQDestination,%20org.apache.activemq.command.XATransactionId,%20java.lang.String,%20java.lang.String,%20long,%20long)
to start.

Tim