@clebertsuconic
I run the demo in document "fast_messaging_with_artemis". Just started, the
producer takes less 2s  to send 100k messages.
But as the number of messages stored in journal file  increasing  (more than
1 millions in journal file). Producer takes more than  30s  to send 100k
messages.
This means , performance will occur a sharp decline when there are lots of
msgs in journal file. Any suggestion for this scene? I overwrite the
journal-type from NIO to ASYNCIO(or MAPPED),but no effect.