Can you describe more about your test itself? Were your IoT processes
publishing to queues or topics? To a single one or to one per client? Was
anything consuming the messages? Were the messages persistent or
non-persistent? (If persistent, can you prove it by showing a reasonable
rate of growth on the KahaDB data files?)

Tim