Hi Tim,
Yes, I am able to see the logs as it should.

And also, the admin UI, I am able to see the queues and details only in the
primary server admin UI. Other one says "Error! Exception occurred while
processing this request, check the log for more information!".

Even when both are up (master and slave), if I give URL as
failover:(tcp://slave:port,tcp://master.port)
The connection is not working.

I am stopping the primary using the command "./activemq stop" and checking
the status "./activemq status" and also checking if admin is accessible. I
also verified using "ps-ef | grep activemq". I can confirm that primary is
stopped.