I have already checked the examples. Those let you create a queue or create a
consumer and producer on existing queue or new queue. I'm only after finding
information on an Existing Queue and how many producers there are under that
queue.

So Im able to successfully connect to AMQ using the snippet below

            Uri connecturi = new Uri("activemq:tcp://****:61616");
            IConnectionFactory factory = new
NMSConnectionFactory(connecturi);

            using (_connection = factory.CreateConnection())
            {
                _connection.Start();
                using (_session = _connection.CreateSession())
                {
/// Now here i should be able to check for a queue and the number of
consumers it has
/// Same thing for finding number of producers on that queue
                   }

Now on AMQ i have around 12 Queues for which i need information about.

One Queue Example is Lets say "Test.Queue" which has 5 consumers. I need to
know these 5 consumers on this queue

What or how would i write the c# equivalent code to access this queue using
NMS and statistical plugin.
The example on the URL is java based. Sorry im not been able to get around
this issue and seems like there is no way other than writing something in
Java

Thanks,

}