Sorry, I was so focused on the difference between the enqueue and dequeue
counts that I missed that row in your earlier post.

So that confirms that despite using a DurableConduitBridge, the
subscriptions are not actually being combined, which is indeed what I was
asking. (And yes, your understanding of what happens when subscriptions are
conduited is exactly right.)

The only way that brokers know to forward messages across a dynamically
included networkConnector is by getting messages on the appropriate
advisory topic for a given destination. I've never looked at what type
those messages have, but ConsumerInfo sounds plausible. But if you see the
consumer count increasing without hitting your breakpoint, then that
doesn't match my mental model of how the network bridges work.

I probably won't have time to go through the code before the weekend, but
if you don't have it figured out by then, I can see if I can pinpoint where
you'd want to set your breakpoint to catch the decision about whether to
conduit or not.

Tim