I just subclassing «
org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.ResteasyBootstrap » and register «
org. jboss.resteasy.spi.Registry » into ServletContext :

package org.example;

import javax.servlet.ServletContextEvent;
import org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.ResteasyBootstrap;
import org.jboss.resteasy.spi.Registry;

public class MyResteasyBootstrap extends ResteasyBootstrap {
    @Override
    public void contextInitialized(ServletContextEvent event)
    {
        super.contextInitialized(event);
        event.getServletContext().setAttribute(Registry.class.getName(),
deployment.getRegistry());
    }
}

Then I use this new class instead of ResteasyBootstrap in web.xml :

<web-app version="3.1" xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee";
http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee/web-app_3_0.xsd";>

    <filter>
                <filter-name>Rest-Messaging</filter-name>
                <filter-class>
                org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.FilterDispatcher
                </filter-class>
                </filter>

                <filter-mapping>
                <filter-name>Rest-Messaging</filter-name>
                <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
                </filter-mapping>

                <listener>
                <listener-class>
                org.example.MyResteasyBootstrap
                </listener-class>
                </listener>

                  <listener>
                <listener-class>

org.apache.activemq.artemis.rest.integration.RestMessagingBootstrapListener
                </listener-class>
                </listener>

</web-app>