I don't understand what you're saying is wrong, so I'm not sure how to
help.

On Aug 10, 2017 10:14 AM, "meghaauti" <meghaa...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi
Using the REST API I already posted, able to delete the topic
Now the problem is, when again start our code, producer and subscribers are
created but somehow subscribers are getting registered to the Topic again.

This sounds like expected behavior. If you have code that subscribes to a
topic, and you run it after deleting the topic, your code will once again
subscribed to the (newly re-created) topic. What were you expecting/hoping
would happen instead?

If I restart AMQ, then loose all the messages from topic

This question is unrelated to your question about deleting topics, right?
If not, please explain the connection. Otherwise, have you verified that
your producers are sending persistent messages? Non-persistent messages are
stored in the memory store and do not survive a broker restart.

If this is unrelated to the problem of deleting a topic, let's split this
particular question out into a separate thread.

(i dont have to
re-start amq)

How should I interpret this? (Other than to agree that in general, no one
goes around forcing other people - including you - to restart their
ActiveMQ brokers.) What information are you trying to communicate with this
sentence?

Please suggest