What resources are you concerned about? Are you trying to load-balance the
work across the two applications (i.e. you're concerned about CPU and about
pre-allocating messages to a particular application), or are you worried
about running out of space in the brokers' message stores? Or something
else?

If you're concerned about filling the message stores (since you mentioned
PFC), then yes you do need to configure policies on Broker 3 as well. But I
didn't follow the final bit about percentages for Broker 1 and Broker 2.

Tim