Hi Armand,

ActiveMQ 5 is jms 1.1 spec, your use of virtual destinations(topic) if I
understood right in active5 is sort of a pre cursor to the now jms 2.0 spec
feature called shared durable subscriber.

Artemis is JMS 2.0 so you can achieve the same.

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/articles/java/jms2messaging-1954190.html

With the core broker address and queue model (there's many docs on this) you
can do many sophisticated routing and consuming combinations.

https://activemq.apache.org/artemis/docs/latest/address-model.html

Cheers
Mike

Sent from my iPhone