Will your messages “ressurect” if you restart the broker? (I’m case they
are persistent)

Look for connection leaks in your app if that’s the case.

Another case I can think of is client ack and calling message.ack on the
wrong order? (Well you would need a restart to really lose messages on that
case)

I’m just guessing really as I have nothing else to work on now. If you
provide more info we can help out.

On Fri, Feb 8, 2019 at 2:53 PM ldebello <luis_debe...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are using artemis 2.6.3 with core queues I know we have address and you
> can configure the routing type to multicast in order to mimic the jms
> topic.
>
> Our service is using JMSListener from spring and configuring the connection
> factory for shared subscription. But we are lossing some messages so I
> would
> like to ask if there is some concept or maybe missing some config to get
> this configuration right.
>
> To be honest I am not sure if the issue is related to this shared
> subscription but I think they could be some relation.
>
> I was looking in docs but I dont find any mention to shared subscription.
>
> Any tipo or comment is appreciated
>
> Thanks in advanced.
>
> Regards,
> Luis