There are quite a few examples as part of the distribution.

I am on an iPhone now and I won’t be able to give you a link. Download
artemis.  And go j set ./examples.

When you open a consumer it will cashe nesdwfes to be ready for your use.
If you leak a consumer messages are still cached in there until something
(garbage collection for instance) clears them.

On Wed, Feb 13, 2019 at 1:54 AM artemisn00b <prahlad.mi...@nokia.com> wrote:

> Thank you, but could you please explain what you mean by connection leak in
> this context, and what are the ways to simplify the consumer?
>
> Would you have a link/snippet/project, for the most basic producer -
> consumer message exchange via artemis? I'll be really glad if you could
> provide me one.
>
> Thank you again! :)
>

> --
> Sent from: