Hi,

The purpose of the RC is to cut an early release (kind of "cut SNAPSHOT") to
allow users to test it before the first "official" release.

What I can propose to you is:

1. I need couple of weeks to open the PRs and merge it (I’m on JDK11 now,
identifying/fixing/disabling some tests)
2. When done, I will inform you on the mailing list allowing you to test using
the SNAPSHOTs (5.17.0-SNAPSHOT)
3. If I don’t see any blocker on SNAPSHOT, then I will move forward on 5.17.0
release

Does it sound good to you ?

Regards
JB