Hi Dave,

I'm working on a new ActiveMQ Artemis feature that allows users to
balance incoming client connections according to their ClientID (or other
connection parameters), see the draft documentation[2] for further details.

[2]
https://github.com/brusdev/activemq-artemis/blob/broker_balancers/docs/user-manual/en/broker-balancers.md

Regards,
Domenico