Stephen R. van den Berg writes:
Is there a good reason for not allowing aliases to be attached to multiple mailboxes?

The aliases table is also used to locate the inbox for a given user, and IMAP semantics demand that there be exactly one inbox for each user.

I expect that doesn't apply to the alieases you want.

If I would delete the "aliases_address_key" UNIQUE, btree (address) and create an alternative "aliases_address_key" UNIQUE, btree (address,mailbox) would that automagically allow me to do delivery to multiple mailboxes using a single alias?

Should work, although I haven't tested.

Arnt