Thanks for the fast reply.

I already changed to content-based routing.
I'm using the latest version of camel 2.9.0.
It's better to use the disconnect=true option like you mentioned, because there
is a 5 min interval between the polling.
Will update a soon as I can redeploy my application en re-encounter the same
problem in the logs.

Regards,

Niels