This kind or routes don't work as expected :

<route>
   <from uri="activemq:in"/>
   <setHeader
headerName="CamelFileName"><simple>some-known-file.xml</simple></setHeader>
   <enrich uri="file:/tmp/some/place?noop=true"
strategyRef="XmlAggregatorStrategy"/>
   <to uri="activemq:out"/>
</route>

(XmlAggregtorStrategy bean is working pretty fine, working as a charm with
http2 component for example)

Firing some message into activemq:in
It modify me the content of /tmp/some/place/some-known-file.xml
Instead of only enriching me my message...

It must consider file component as producer instead of as consummer,
Any idea how to reach my goal (without writing code, but only xml/spring
routes) ?

Thanks in advance