Wermus Fernando wrote:

I have tested the example web services with cocoon from
www.candlelightsoftware.com . The component xmlhttp, it was supposed to be
at cocoon project 2.1 release, but I couldnīt find it. Does anyone know if it will be added to the project?

If anyone tested it I have some questions. I need to make a wsdl file for
the webservices & I donīt know how to do it.

Good bye

I don't particularly understand your question, but from reading your subject, you seem to be asking whether it is possible to do an HTTP post with some XML as the body of the post from within Cocoon.

As far as I know (from my reading of the code), this is not possible. However, the HttpClient that is used certainly is able to post arbitrary content as the body of a post, so the WSProxyGenerator or the HTTPProxyGenerator could be extended to allow it.

Anyone, please let me know if I'm wrong in these assumptions.

Regards, Upayavira