We have the certificates stored in a DB.
So in the interceptor i load the certificate, put it in a certificate store
and and the certificate store as Crypto object for the signature.
Is this the correct way or can't i use this in an interceptor or does the
interceptor have to have a different phase?

kind regards,

Ted