Hi
On 01/08/13 19:03, Osvaldo Pina wrote:
   Sergey,

   Sorry to bother you again with this problem but I did some research in
the cxf source code and I think that changing the property will not solve
the problem because the AbstractJAXBProvider will always try to create
a NamespaceMapper (inside protected void setNamespaceMapper) which is a
child of jaxb-impl com.sun.xml.bind.marshaller.NamespacePrefixMapper (and
in vm runtime the class is
com.sun.xml.internal.bind.marshaller.NamespacePrefixMapper). So, I think
that the best solution for that is to create a child
of JAXBElementProvider, overriding setNamespaceMapper in order to create a
custom NamespaceMapper. Am I correct? If so how can I instruct
the JAXRSClientFactoryBean to programmatically create an instance of my
custom JAXBElementProvider instead of the default one?

well, it is me who is sorry for not addressing this issue properly :-). Thanks for your investigation. Yes, at the moment, registering a JAXBElementProvider extension will do, I will also get rid of "namespaceMapperProperty" and see what else might be improved

Thanks, Sergey
    Ats,
    Osvaldo Pina.