I'll have to get back to you on that when I get home tonight.  Our
company firewall is having access problems through the download links:

Error: Gateway Timeout
Time: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 10:16:47 PST
Your Source IP: 128.222.234.115
External Host: mirrors.syringanetworks.net
Appliance: 10.13.130.30 (inprtscl02p.xxxx.xxx.com)

I have redacted our company identifiers.  It could also be a problem
with the mirror's security - we're kind of tight on that.

This used to work - I routinely download the updates at work, but
yesterday this happened here and last night I could not connect from
home, either.

Thanks.

MR