I have been using Libre Office for many years without any problems, and
since 2020 on a Mac book.

Over recent months the second level of the menu has stopped working:

Eg. I cannot turn tracked changes on and off. I click "Edit" and the drop
down menu appears, I click "Track Changes" and the side menu flicks for a
brief moment before the entire "Edit" menu disappears.

This happens with all second level menus. The functionality is compromised
so much that I am going to have to find another software solution if I
cannot resolve this.

My Mac is entirely up to date. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling.

Can anyone help?

--
*Julie Porter*