From: Tim Traver [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2005 10:24 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Forcing External Redirect requests through
mod_rewrite and proxy

Joshua,

its doing an internal redirect to the local server. I need it to make an
external request to that URL and pass through the data it gets back.

I need it to do that so that it hits the load balancing hardware, and sends the
request to the server group that can handle the requests for that mime type...

Tim.

Joshua Slive wrote:

        On 6/14/05, Tim Traver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>