When I run apache 1.3(latest) it shows that is running, but when I try
to open a page on my server it just stays 'requesting data', and the
error log shows this:
[Sat Jul 30 18:01:05 2005] [error] (22)Invalid argument: accept:
(client socket) failed with errno = 10050
a lot and a lot of lines(the other day it got 12GB), so I have to stop
it. I don't know what to do, I tried reinstalling apache and
nothing... I'm on windows xp with SP2, with the connections limit
changed. Thanks
--
Atomo64 - www.atomo64.tk