Hi

I'm using Apache2 on Win2003 serving amongst other items PHP and Tomcat
applications.

All is working fine with connectors doing all the hard work except when I log
into Tomcat application, then move to another application I have to log in
again. Before I used Apache the users "single sign on" would let me move freely
between different Tomcat applications once logged in instead of being
challenged again.

Am I missing something within Apache or do I need to load some more modules /
configs

Thanks
Neil Thompson
Scanning of this message and addition of this footer has
been performed by Shepway District Council with email
filtering and virus detection software.