Alex/Norm,
First of all thanks for your response

I used the following in httpd.conf file,
ErrorLog "| C:/PROGRA~1/APACHE~1/Apache2/bin/rotatelogs.exe
C:/PROGRA~1/APACHE~1/Apache2/logs/error.log 300"
I restarted apache server, I see it is creating errorlog file as
error.log.1169239200 during start up and it is not piping the log file for
every 5 min

We are using two virtual hosts in vhost.conf where I commented out the
loging part for now to see if I put only in httpd.conf it works.

  Thanks
  sai

Be a PS3 game guru.