I have been tried to set up Apache and Tomcat with Openssl. When I installed
APR, I received libgcc_s.so.1: open failed: No such file or directory. I have
checked OS environment variables and the library is there. I have changed the
path order based on some suggestions from the Google search. I still receive
the same error. Then I tried the same something on the Linux box and did not
receive the same error.

Has anyone seen this error before? Is that right the combination of Apache,
Tomcat and Openssl are working better in Linux than in Unix?

Thanks,

Lisa