On 06/09/07, Jeff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> </head>
>
> <form method="POST" action="../cgi-bin/cgi_main" name="frmApplicationShort"
> language="JavaScript" style="text-align: center">

> bgcolor="#4b6c8b"
> onLoad="toggleCoApp();document.frmApplicationShort.elements[0].focus();">

This is invalid html (form should be in body, not between head and
body) and from what I recall, the library that proxy_html uses to
parse html (libxml2) fixes these kinds of things up.

It's also considered passé to use javascript inline. Can't you extract
it to a separate file?

mod_proxy_html is rarely necessary. Are you sure you need it, and
can't arrange your front and back end URL spaces to match?

--
noodl