        De : HAMMER Cédric Ext ROSI/DPS [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Envoyé : mercredi 12 septembre 2007 15:34
        À : users@httpd.apache.org
        Objet : [EMAIL PROTECTED] Compilation Problem when trinyg to build http
2.2.6 rpm

        Hi everybody,

        I'm just trying to build a rpm of httpd 2.2.6 using the sources.
        But I got a problem with SSL during the compilation phase ; here is a
copy of this error:

        mkdir modules/ssl
        checking whether to enable mod_ssl... checking dependencies
        checking for SSL/TLS toolkit base... none
        checking for OpenSSL version... checking openssl/opensslv.h
usability... yes
        checking openssl/opensslv.h presence... yes
        checking for openssl/opensslv.h... yes
        checking openssl/ssl.h usability... yes
        checking openssl/ssl.h presence... no
        configure: WARNING: openssl/ssl.h: accepted by the compiler, rejected
by the preprocessor!
        configure: WARNING: openssl/ssl.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's
result
        configure: WARNING:     ## ------------------------------------ ##
        configure: WARNING:     ## Report this to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<https://mail.google.com/mail?view=cm&tf=0&[EMAIL PROTECTED]> . ##
        configure: WARNING:     ## ------------------------------------ ##
        checking for openssl/ssl.h... no
        not encouraging
        WARNING: OpenSSL version may contain security vulnerabilities!
                 Ensure the latest security patches have been applied!
        checking openssl/engine.h usability... yes
        checking openssl/engine.h presence... yes
        checking for openssl/engine.h... yes
        checking for SSLeay_version in -lcrypto... no
        checking for SSL_CTX_new in -lssl... no
        checking for ENGINE_init... no
        checking for ENGINE_load_builtin_engines... no
        checking for SSL_set_cert_store... no
        configure: error: ... Error, SSL/TLS libraries were missing or unusable

        RPM build errors:

        In addition, please note openssl and openssl-devel are installed. I've
even tried two different versions, but always got the same error ...

        # rpm -qa | grep openssl
        openssl-devel-0.9.7a-33.23
        openssl-0.9.7a-33.23

        # rpm -qa |grep openssl
        openssl-0.9.8b-15.fc8
        openssl-devel-0.9.8b-15.fc8

        Thanks for your help !

        Cedric
This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and intended
solely for the addressees.
Messages are susceptible to alteration.
France Telecom Group shall not be liable for the message if altered, changed or
falsified.
If you are not the intended addressee of this message, please cancel it
immediately and inform the sender.