De : Skiff Lad [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : mardi 2 octobre 2007 14:59
À : users@httpd.apache.org
Objet : [EMAIL PROTECTED] Problems with ProxyPassReverseCookieDomain

Hi,

I seem to have a problem / misunderstanding regarding the use of the
ProxyPassReverseCookieDomain directive on 2.2.4 on Windows.

I have www.mydomain.com   running 2.2.4. Within the httpd.conf file, I have a
number of redirect directive statements that send a user, based on the URL, eg.
www.mydomain.com/site1   to www1.mydomain.com   etc. This all works fine so
that the user arrives on the www1 box and there is a cookie correctly set with
name www1.mydomain.com

So far so good.

It now transpires that I need to use ProxyPass to pass the parameters coming in
on the request to www.mydomain.com   onto www1.mydomain.com   - as redirect
doesn't send these initial parameters across.

So, my httpd.conf file (on www.mydomain.com ) now looks like:

    ProxyPass /site1 http://www1.mydomain.com
    ProxyPassReverse /site1 http://www1.mydomain.com

I also added the following ProxyPassReverseCookieDomain directive:

    ProxyPassReverseCookieDomain www1.mydomain.com  www.mydomain.com

But nothing seems to be happening. When I access www.mydomain.com/site1 , there
is a cookie correctly created (with the right contents etc), however, it is
named simply mydomain.com, ie. there is no www. nor www1. prefixing - this
breaks subsequent processing on the www1.mydomain.com  box because there is no
cookie named accordingly.

What am I doing wrong ? Do I need anything else ? Or am I being plain stupid ?

Thanks
Skiff