From: Peter Milanese <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Sent: Monday, October 1, 2007 8:02:43 AM
Subject: [EMAIL PROTECTED] mod_authnz_ldap and Lotus Domino

Greetings-

    I need to get mod_authnz_ldap and Lotus Domino's decrepid ldap server
working together. I get an operation failure with any query run through apache.
Otherwise, the same LDAPURL works in a browser.

   Does anyone know of the specific issue pretaining to Domino's ldap
directory? I can gather logs and configs, but I'd figure mentioning Domino
would trigger some thoughts.

I hate Notes.

Thanks!

Pete

       Check out  the hottest 2008 models today at Yahoo! Autos.

FareChase.
http://farechase.yahoo.com/