De : Troy Moseley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : mercredi 9 janvier 2008 21:09
À : users@httpd.apache.org
Objet : [EMAIL PROTECTED] To upgrade or not to upgrade

Good Day,

        I'm running Apache 2.0.47 (a OpenSA install) on a Windows 2000 Server
Box. I need to be able to access our SQL 2000 server via a PHP or Perl script.
I have already updated PHP to the latest version, do I also need to update
Apache or should it work as is. If upgrading is my best option does anyone have
a windows installer for Apache version 2.2.6 or some good installation
instructions?

Thanks....

Troy Moseley